Amgen appoints Lori Johnston to SVP, human resources
Ms. Johnston joins from the Celanese Corporation where she led the Human Resources function, most recently as executive vice president and chief administrative officer.
Prior to joining Celanese, Ms. Johnston spent over 10 years with Amgen in progressive leadership positions.
She also spent more than a decade with Dell Inc. in Human Resources and other business roles and also worked at the Michael and Susan Dell Foundation as head of Human Resources.
Ms. Johnston received a Master of Arts in Human Sciences from Our Lady of the Lake University in San Antonio, Texas and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond, Okla. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
More inside POST