AMETEK elects George Ardolino as vice president
Mr. Ardolino has held various entrepreneurial, business development and senior management roles within the industrial space for more than 40 years.
Following college, he was involved with a start-up called Engineered Services that designed and manufactured power conversion products.
Prior to his role with AMETEK, Mr. Ardolino held senior leadership positions at Marmon, ITT Corporation and General Signal Company.
Mr. Ardolino attended St. Elizabeth's College with a concentration in Business Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
More inside POST
Record Petrobras operating profit Earnings