AMETEK elects George Ardolino as vice president
Mr. Ardolino has held various entrepreneurial, business development and senior management roles within the industrial space for more than 40 years.
Following college, he was involved with a start-up called Engineered Services that designed and manufactured power conversion products.
Prior to his role with AMETEK, Mr. Ardolino held senior leadership positions at Marmon, ITT Corporation and General Signal Company.
Mr. Ardolino attended St. Elizabeth's College with a concentration in Business Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST