AMETEK elects George Ardolino as vice president
Mr. Ardolino has held various entrepreneurial, business development and senior management roles within the industrial space for more than 40 years.
Following college, he was involved with a start-up called Engineered Services that designed and manufactured power conversion products.
Prior to his role with AMETEK, Mr. Ardolino held senior leadership positions at Marmon, ITT Corporation and General Signal Company.
Mr. Ardolino attended St. Elizabeth's College with a concentration in Business Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST