AMETEK elects George Ardolino as vice president
Mr. Ardolino has held various entrepreneurial, business development and senior management roles within the industrial space for more than 40 years.
Following college, he was involved with a start-up called Engineered Services that designed and manufactured power conversion products.
Prior to his role with AMETEK, Mr. Ardolino held senior leadership positions at Marmon, ITT Corporation and General Signal Company.
Mr. Ardolino attended St. Elizabeth's College with a concentration in Business Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
- Axalta Coating appoints Cahill Lempres to board
More inside POST