AMETEK elects George Ardolino as vice president
Mr. Ardolino has held various entrepreneurial, business development and senior management roles within the industrial space for more than 40 years.
Following college, he was involved with a start-up called Engineered Services that designed and manufactured power conversion products.
Prior to his role with AMETEK, Mr. Ardolino held senior leadership positions at Marmon, ITT Corporation and General Signal Company.
Mr. Ardolino attended St. Elizabeth's College with a concentration in Business Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
More inside POST