AMETEK elects Eleanor Lukens as VP and general manager
Ms. Lukens has nearly 30 years of experience with AMETEK businesses. She joined AMETEK in 1999 with the acquisition of Drexelbrook Engineering, where she held increasingly responsible positions, including Director of Engineering and Director of Operations, since 1986.
She was named Vice President of the AMETEK Test business unit in 2008 and promoted in 2012 to her most recent position as Vice President and Business Unit Manager of Hughes-Treitler within AMETEK Aerospace & Defense.
Ms. Lukens holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology from Spring Garden College and a Master of Business Administration degree from Temple University's Fox School of Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST
Inflation tumbles in Germany Economy