AMETEK elects Eleanor Lukens as VP and general manager
Ms. Lukens has nearly 30 years of experience with AMETEK businesses. She joined AMETEK in 1999 with the acquisition of Drexelbrook Engineering, where she held increasingly responsible positions, including Director of Engineering and Director of Operations, since 1986.
She was named Vice President of the AMETEK Test business unit in 2008 and promoted in 2012 to her most recent position as Vice President and Business Unit Manager of Hughes-Treitler within AMETEK Aerospace & Defense.
Ms. Lukens holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology from Spring Garden College and a Master of Business Administration degree from Temple University's Fox School of Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- USA Technologies appoints Priyanka Singh as CFO
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
More inside POST