Amerisur Resources appoints Dana Coffield to board
Mr. Coffield, who will join the Board on April 7, 2017, has over thirty years of international E&P experience encompassing North and South America, North Africa, Middle East and South East Asia.
Between 2005 and 2015 Mr. Coffield was Co-founder and CEO of Gran Tierra Energy Inc. and during his ten years at the helm, the company successfully grew reserves and production year on year and became a leading player in the operationally challenging Putumayo basin in southern Colombia.
Mr. Coffield is currently Co-founder, President and CEO of Corvus Resources Inc.
Prior to his role at Gran Tierra Energy, Mr. Coffield was VP Middle East at Encana Corporation, VP Middle East at Alberta Energy Company Ltd and he held a variety of geologist positions with Atlantic Richfield (ARCO) subsidiaries around the world. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Spire Healthcare Group appoints Peter Bamford as deputy chairman
- Speedy Hire appoints David Garman as director
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
More inside POST