Amerisur Resources appoints Dana Coffield to board
Mr. Coffield, who will join the Board on April 7, 2017, has over thirty years of international E&P experience encompassing North and South America, North Africa, Middle East and South East Asia.
Between 2005 and 2015 Mr. Coffield was Co-founder and CEO of Gran Tierra Energy Inc. and during his ten years at the helm, the company successfully grew reserves and production year on year and became a leading player in the operationally challenging Putumayo basin in southern Colombia.
Mr. Coffield is currently Co-founder, President and CEO of Corvus Resources Inc.
Prior to his role at Gran Tierra Energy, Mr. Coffield was VP Middle East at Encana Corporation, VP Middle East at Alberta Energy Company Ltd and he held a variety of geologist positions with Atlantic Richfield (ARCO) subsidiaries around the world. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST