Amerisur Resources appoints Christopher Jenkins as director
Mr. Jenkins, a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, was a partner for more than 20 years in KPMG's London office, during a 30 year career with the firm. He was lead audit partner for six FTSE-100 companies.
At KPMG he fulfilled various leadership roles in the global Energy and Natural Resources (ENR) practice including UK Head of ENR and, in the global ENR team, initially head of audit, and then EMA regional chairman.
Mr. Jenkins continues to work with KPMG as a consultant. He is also an independent member of the Audit Committee at UKTI, the department of HM Government responsible for promoting exports and inward investment. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST