American Tire Distributors appoints new CFO
Mr. Williams has served as a senior executive and strategic partner in finance, management consulting, and operations at Fortune 500 companies.
For the past ten years Mr. Williams served as CFO Engagement Partner at Tatum, Randstad Holdings, including serving as ATD's interim financial executive advisor since September 2016.
During his career, he has served in financial executive and advisory roles at multiple companies including IBM, Martin Brower LLC, AlliedSignal, Steelcase, Kraft Foods, and financial and shareholder value consultancy Stern Stewart & Co.
Mr. Williams earned his MBA from the University Of Chicago Booth Graduate School Of Business with a specialization in Finance, has a BS degree in accounting and CPA from Northern Illinois University, and earned a JD from DePaul University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers appoints new president and COO
- Nucor promotes Leon Topalian to executive vice president
- Xerium Technologies names Mark Staton president and CEO
- Primo Water appoints Matt Sheehan as CEO
- Red Hat appoints Eric Shander as CFO
More inside POST