American Tire Distributors appoints new CFO
Mr. Williams has served as a senior executive and strategic partner in finance, management consulting, and operations at Fortune 500 companies.
For the past ten years Mr. Williams served as CFO Engagement Partner at Tatum, Randstad Holdings, including serving as ATD's interim financial executive advisor since September 2016.
During his career, he has served in financial executive and advisory roles at multiple companies including IBM, Martin Brower LLC, AlliedSignal, Steelcase, Kraft Foods, and financial and shareholder value consultancy Stern Stewart & Co.
Mr. Williams earned his MBA from the University Of Chicago Booth Graduate School Of Business with a specialization in Finance, has a BS degree in accounting and CPA from Northern Illinois University, and earned a JD from DePaul University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Red Hat appoints Eric Shander as CFO
- Toshiba appoints Fumio Otani as CEO of TAES
- Duke Energy appoints Theodore Craver as board member
- Nucor appoints John H. Walker as lead director
- Stanley Furniture appoints Steven Hale to board
More inside POST