American River Bankshares adds Jeffery Owensby to board
Mr. Owensby is Equity Partner at Kennaday Leavitt Owensby PC, a healthcare and employment legal practice. Martindale Hubble awarded Mr. Owensby the rating of AV Preeminent.
Mr. Owensby's 34 years of industry experience include top professional roles in labor and employment law. He is regularly called upon as a subject matter expert and is an active contributor pro bono with many philanthropic and community entities.
Mr. Owensby has served on several Boards of Directors, such as the American Heart Association.
Mr. Owensby is an honors graduate of the University of San Francisco. He earned his law degree from the University of California, Davis School of Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST