American River Bankshares adds Jeffery Owensby to board
Mr. Owensby is Equity Partner at Kennaday Leavitt Owensby PC, a healthcare and employment legal practice. Martindale Hubble awarded Mr. Owensby the rating of AV Preeminent.
Mr. Owensby's 34 years of industry experience include top professional roles in labor and employment law. He is regularly called upon as a subject matter expert and is an active contributor pro bono with many philanthropic and community entities.
Mr. Owensby has served on several Boards of Directors, such as the American Heart Association.
Mr. Owensby is an honors graduate of the University of San Francisco. He earned his law degree from the University of California, Davis School of Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST