American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
Ms. Finley's initial term has began September 19, 2017 and will expire at the company’s annual meeting in May 2018, at which time she will be subject to election by the shareholders.
Ms. Finley is Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary for Advance Auto Parts.
Ms. Finley has been with Advance for over 15 years and has held multiple leadership positions within their legal and human resources functions.
Ms. Finley received her law degree from the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary.
She received her undergraduate degree from Virginia Tech. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Systems Planning and Analysis appoints Brad Williamson as director
- Norfolk Southern appoints Fredric M. Ehlers as CIO
- Norfolk Southern elects new executives
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
- Kinsale Capital Group appoints Gregory M. Share to board
More inside POST