American Manganese adds financial experience to board
Mr. Lageschulte is a Partner and Senior Analyst at Broadbill Investment Partners, LLC, a New York-based investment firm.
Mr. Lageschulte is a founding Partner at Broadbill, and was previously employed as a Senior Analyst with Aspen Advisors from 2002 to 2010.
He has been an active member of a number of ad hoc equity and bondholder committees during his career; most recently, he advised the Special Committee of the Penn Treaty American Corporation board in a complex negotiation with industry regulators. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arizona Mining appoints Tom Whelan as CFO
- Spirit Bear Capital appoints Zula Kropivnitski to board
- Canadian Mining adds new director, CFO
- Canex Energy appoints Craig Schneider to board
- Nevsun Resources appoints Ryan MacWilliam as CFO
More inside POST