American Manganese adds financial experience to board
Mr. Lageschulte is a Partner and Senior Analyst at Broadbill Investment Partners, LLC, a New York-based investment firm.
Mr. Lageschulte is a founding Partner at Broadbill, and was previously employed as a Senior Analyst with Aspen Advisors from 2002 to 2010.
He has been an active member of a number of ad hoc equity and bondholder committees during his career; most recently, he advised the Special Committee of the Penn Treaty American Corporation board in a complex negotiation with industry regulators. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership