American Eagle Outfitters names Bob Madore EVP and CFO
Mr. Madore served as the Chief Financial Officer of Ralph Lauren Corporation from April 2015 to September 2016.
Prior to that role, he held a number of key financial and operational roles at the Ralph Lauren Corporation, including Senior Vice President of Corporate Finance from December 2010 to March 2015, and Senior Vice President of Operations and Chief Financial Officer of its retail division from 2004 to December 2010.
Before joining Ralph Lauren, Mr. Madore was Chief Financial Officer for New York & Company from 2003 to 2004, and served as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of FutureBrand, a division of McCann Erickson, from 2001 to 2003.
Before that, he held various executive management positions at Nine West Group, Inc. from 1995 through 2000.
Mr. Madore began his career in 1987 at Deloitte & Touche until 1995, and holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Economics from Southern Connecticut State University. He is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
More inside POST