American Eagle Outfitters appoints Kyle Andrew as EVP
Ms. Andrew's career has been spent developing innovative marketing strategies and plans for leading global brands. In 2008, she joined Kate Spade LLC as head of Global Brand Marketing.
Based on this success, Ms. Andrew was asked to lead the development and launch of a new brand, Kate Spade Saturday.
Prior to that, she held the position of SVP, Marketing for Kenneth Cole Productions and was VP, Gap Marketing from 2002 to 2007, where she was responsible for a number of successful brand initiatives and breakthrough advertising campaigns. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
More inside POST
Monsanto Q2 EPS reached $3.09 Earnings