American Eagle Outfitters appoints Kyle Andrew as EVP
Ms. Andrew's career has been spent developing innovative marketing strategies and plans for leading global brands. In 2008, she joined Kate Spade LLC as head of Global Brand Marketing.
Based on this success, Ms. Andrew was asked to lead the development and launch of a new brand, Kate Spade Saturday.
Prior to that, she held the position of SVP, Marketing for Kenneth Cole Productions and was VP, Gap Marketing from 2002 to 2007, where she was responsible for a number of successful brand initiatives and breakthrough advertising campaigns. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
More inside POST
Hard talk expected at G20 summit Politics
VeriFone Systems Q2 income drops 36% Earnings