American Eagle Outfitters appoints Kyle Andrew as EVP
Ms. Andrew's career has been spent developing innovative marketing strategies and plans for leading global brands. In 2008, she joined Kate Spade LLC as head of Global Brand Marketing.
Based on this success, Ms. Andrew was asked to lead the development and launch of a new brand, Kate Spade Saturday.
Prior to that, she held the position of SVP, Marketing for Kenneth Cole Productions and was VP, Gap Marketing from 2002 to 2007, where she was responsible for a number of successful brand initiatives and breakthrough advertising campaigns. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
More inside POST