Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
Mr. Schukar is currently Ameren's senior vice president of transmission operations, construction and project management.
Mr. Schukar has held many leadership positions at Ameren or its predecessor companies since joining the company in 1984, including senior vice president of utility operations for Illinois Power, senior vice president of Ameren Energy Resources Company, LLC and vice president of strategic initiatives.
Mr. Schukar has a master of business administration degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where he also earned a bachelor of science degree in engineering. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Express Scripts elects Kathleen M. Mazzarella to board
- Hostess Brands promotes Andrew W. Jacobs to EVP
- Kansas City Southern appoints four directors
- Edgewell Personal Care appoints Colin Hutchison as COO
- Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership