Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
Mr. Schukar is currently Ameren's senior vice president of transmission operations, construction and project management.
Mr. Schukar has held many leadership positions at Ameren or its predecessor companies since joining the company in 1984, including senior vice president of utility operations for Illinois Power, senior vice president of Ameren Energy Resources Company, LLC and vice president of strategic initiatives.
Mr. Schukar has a master of business administration degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where he also earned a bachelor of science degree in engineering. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Edgewell Personal Care appoints Colin Hutchison as COO
- Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
- Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
- Joseph Rupp to retire as Olin chairman, CEO elected to succeed
- Centene appoints Chris Koster to SVP, corporate services
More inside POST
Germany demands $550m from Zimbabwe Politics