Amedisys vice chairman, CFO, to retire
Mr. LaBorde most recently served as President and Interim CEO for the company. Before Amedisys, he served as president of HR Solutions a private company that provides outsourced administration associated with human resources.
Prior to that, Mr. LaBorde managed personal investments, which included non-public operating companies, and provided management consulting services to various privately-held companies, including HR Solutions, LLC.
His experience includes eight years as president and chief executive officer of Piccadilly Cafeterias, a publicly traded retail restaurant business.
Mr. LaBorde has served on Amedisys’ Board of Directors for 17 years and served as Lead Director from February 2003 until his employment with Amedisys in 2011. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Louisiana
- First NBC appoints Carl Chaney as CEO
- First NBC Bank Holding appoints two interim officers
- Albemarle promotes CEO Luke Kissam to chairman
- Andrea Coughlin Rowley to lead Entergy human resources
- Iberiabank names Rick E. Maples and Eli Jones to board
More inside POST