Amedisys vice chairman, CFO, to retire
Mr. LaBorde most recently served as President and Interim CEO for the company. Before Amedisys, he served as president of HR Solutions a private company that provides outsourced administration associated with human resources.
Prior to that, Mr. LaBorde managed personal investments, which included non-public operating companies, and provided management consulting services to various privately-held companies, including HR Solutions, LLC.
His experience includes eight years as president and chief executive officer of Piccadilly Cafeterias, a publicly traded retail restaurant business.
Mr. LaBorde has served on Amedisys’ Board of Directors for 17 years and served as Lead Director from February 2003 until his employment with Amedisys in 2011. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Louisiana
- IBERIABANK appoints Fernando Perez-Hickman as director
- Albemarle elects Laurie Brlas to board
- Stone Energy appoints James M. Trimble as interim CEO
- First NBC appoints Carl Chaney as CEO
- First NBC Bank Holding appoints two interim officers
More inside POST