Amec Foster Wheeler appoints Rod Carr as CIO
Mr. Carr will be a member of the Group Leadership Team.
A 25 year technology and energy industry veteran, Mr. Carr joins from Centrica Energy, where he was Group Chief Information Officer and led a profound change in operating style for information services from customer programmes, to the integration of disparate international businesses.
He joined Centrica in 2010 from Scotia Gas Networks plc, where he was IT Director – a role he also performed at AEP Energy Services between 2002 and 2003.
Mr. Carr is also a former Managing Consultant with PA Consulting, where he worked in the energy and utilities sectors and was a Consulting Director with Arthur Andersen where, amongst other things, he provided policy advice to OPEC on the transition of the chairmanship.
His early working career began with Eastern Electricity plc and ABB’s Energy Information Services Division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Brazilian trade balance up 48.6% Economy