Amec Foster Wheeler appoints Robert Card to board
Mr. Card will be a member of the Audit Committee and of the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Ethics Committee.
Mr. Card has over 40 years of experience in the oversight, operations and management of infrastructure, power, mining and energy projects.
Mr. Card has spent most of his career at CH2M where he held a variety of executive management positions, including nearly 14 years as a member of its board.
While at CH2M, he also served as deputy programme manager for the London 2012 Olympics for the Delivery Partner, CLM. Between 2012-2015, he was the President, Chief Executive and a board member of SNC-Lavalin Group, Inc.
Mr. Card remained with SNC-Lavalin as a Senior Advisor until November 2016. He is currently President of The Card Group LLC. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST