Amec Foster Wheeler appoints Robert Card to board
Mr. Card will be a member of the Audit Committee and of the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Ethics Committee.
Mr. Card has over 40 years of experience in the oversight, operations and management of infrastructure, power, mining and energy projects.
Mr. Card has spent most of his career at CH2M where he held a variety of executive management positions, including nearly 14 years as a member of its board.
While at CH2M, he also served as deputy programme manager for the London 2012 Olympics for the Delivery Partner, CLM. Between 2012-2015, he was the President, Chief Executive and a board member of SNC-Lavalin Group, Inc.
Mr. Card remained with SNC-Lavalin as a Senior Advisor until November 2016. He is currently President of The Card Group LLC. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST