Amcor appoints Michael Zacka as CCO
Mr. Zacka brings significant global experience from the packaging and food industries, including 20 years with Tetra Pak.
Since 2014 Mr. Zacka has led Tetra Pak’s South Asia, East Asia and Oceania business from Singapore.
Between 2010 and 2014, Mr. Zacka was President and Chief Executive Officer of the Tetra Pak North America business.
He also spent six years based in Switzerland as Tetra Pak’s Global President, Marketing, Strategy and Product Development.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Zacka held leadership roles for Tetra Pak in Taiwan, Vietnam and Australia.
Mr. Zacka will serve as the senior executive sponsor within Amcor for Sales & Marketing, Procurement, Innovation and Sustainability, developing and leading the global agenda for each function while maintaining Amcor’s commitment to a decentralized business model. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Wolf Minerals names Richard Lucas as interim managing director
- Thor Mining appoints Alastair Middleton as director
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
- BHP Billiton names Grant King independent non-executive director
More inside POST