Ambrian appoints interim non-executive chairman
Ambrian appointed Mr. Abbott as a non-executive director in Ocober 2015.
Mr. Abbott served as the Chief Executive Officer of the London Metal Exchange from 2006 until 2013, leading the company through its takeover by Hong Kong Stock Exchanges & Clearing Group.
Mr. Abbott has also served as Editor-In-Chief of Metal Bulletin Plc, a London-listed publishing and events company, between 2001 and 2006 prior to its acquisition by Euromoney. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
If you can't find a skilled worker, made one Leadership