Ambrian appoints interim non-executive chairman
Ambrian appointed Mr. Abbott as a non-executive director in Ocober 2015.
Mr. Abbott served as the Chief Executive Officer of the London Metal Exchange from 2006 until 2013, leading the company through its takeover by Hong Kong Stock Exchanges & Clearing Group.
Mr. Abbott has also served as Editor-In-Chief of Metal Bulletin Plc, a London-listed publishing and events company, between 2001 and 2006 prior to its acquisition by Euromoney. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
- Quartix Holdings appoints Ed Ralph as COO
- Mitie appoints Mary Reilly as director
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership