Ambrian appoints interim non-executive chairman
Ambrian appointed Mr. Abbott as a non-executive director in Ocober 2015.
Mr. Abbott served as the Chief Executive Officer of the London Metal Exchange from 2006 until 2013, leading the company through its takeover by Hong Kong Stock Exchanges & Clearing Group.
Mr. Abbott has also served as Editor-In-Chief of Metal Bulletin Plc, a London-listed publishing and events company, between 2001 and 2006 prior to its acquisition by Euromoney. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST