Ambrian appoints interim non-executive chairman
Ambrian appointed Mr. Abbott as a non-executive director in Ocober 2015.
Mr. Abbott served as the Chief Executive Officer of the London Metal Exchange from 2006 until 2013, leading the company through its takeover by Hong Kong Stock Exchanges & Clearing Group.
Mr. Abbott has also served as Editor-In-Chief of Metal Bulletin Plc, a London-listed publishing and events company, between 2001 and 2006 prior to its acquisition by Euromoney. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Foot Locker Q2 income falls 36% Earnings