Amarin appoints Michael W. Kalb as CFO
Mr. Kalb brings over 20 years of international financial operations and accounting advisory experience.
Mr. Kalb joins Amarin from Taro Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., a publicly-traded, multinational, science-based pharmaceutical company where he served as chief financial officer and chief accounting officer.
Prior to joining Taro, he was a director in the Accounting and Financial Consulting Group of Huron Consulting Group.
Mr. Kalb's experience also includes over ten years at Ernst & Young, LLP within its Transaction Advisory Services Group and Audit and Assurance Services Group. He is a certified public accountant. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
- FBD Holdings appoints Liam Herlihy as chairman
- Cairn Homes appoints Timothy Kenny as CFO
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership
Reasons why people are leaving you Leadership