Amarin appoints Michael W. Kalb as CFO
Mr. Kalb brings over 20 years of international financial operations and accounting advisory experience.
Mr. Kalb joins Amarin from Taro Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., a publicly-traded, multinational, science-based pharmaceutical company where he served as chief financial officer and chief accounting officer.
Prior to joining Taro, he was a director in the Accounting and Financial Consulting Group of Huron Consulting Group.
Mr. Kalb's experience also includes over ten years at Ernst & Young, LLP within its Transaction Advisory Services Group and Audit and Assurance Services Group. He is a certified public accountant. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Allergan appoints Joseph Boccuzi to board
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
More inside POST
Oracle Q4 income rises 10% Earnings