Amarillo appoints Colin Sutherland to board
Mr. Sutherland is a Chartered Professional Accountant with over 20 years of financial and operational experience.
Most recently Mr. Sutherland served as President of McEwen Mining Inc.
Immediately prior to McEwen, he was Managing Director and CEO of Archipelago Resources Plc, which operated a large producing gold mine in North Sulawesi, Indonesia.
In 2013, Mr. Sutherland led the successful privatization of Archipelago.
Mr. Sutherland has also held senior financial and executive roles with Timmins Gold, Capital Gold, Nayarit Gold and Aurico Gold. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Nevsun Resources appoints Ryan MacWilliam as CFO
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark DiPaolo to board
- BTU Capital appoints three executives
- International Wastewater Systems adds Sasko Despotovski to board
- Network Media Group appoints Frank Anderson as director
More inside POST
DBS, sgCarMart and Carro to create Singapore’s largest direct buyer-to-seller car marketplace Companies