Amarillo appoints Colin Sutherland to board
Mr. Sutherland is a Chartered Professional Accountant with over 20 years of financial and operational experience.
Most recently Mr. Sutherland served as President of McEwen Mining Inc.
Immediately prior to McEwen, he was Managing Director and CEO of Archipelago Resources Plc, which operated a large producing gold mine in North Sulawesi, Indonesia.
In 2013, Mr. Sutherland led the successful privatization of Archipelago.
Mr. Sutherland has also held senior financial and executive roles with Timmins Gold, Capital Gold, Nayarit Gold and Aurico Gold. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Napier Ventures director and CFO Michael Raftery resigns
- Group Ten Metals appoints Tim Thiessen as CFO
- Cardiome Pharma appoints Justin Renz as CFO
- Apivio Systems appoints two to board
- Nevsun Resources appoints Peter G. Kukielski as CEO
More inside POST
Fed holds interest rates steady Economy