Amarillo appoints Colin Sutherland to board
Mr. Sutherland is a Chartered Professional Accountant with over 20 years of financial and operational experience.
Most recently Mr. Sutherland served as President of McEwen Mining Inc.
Immediately prior to McEwen, he was Managing Director and CEO of Archipelago Resources Plc, which operated a large producing gold mine in North Sulawesi, Indonesia.
In 2013, Mr. Sutherland led the successful privatization of Archipelago.
Mr. Sutherland has also held senior financial and executive roles with Timmins Gold, Capital Gold, Nayarit Gold and Aurico Gold. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
- Conifex Timber adds Janine North to board
- Southern appoints Clive Massey as CEO
More inside POST
Personality that doesn't exist Leadership
China calls out Nike on consumer rights Companies