Amar Desai returns to DaVita HealthCare Partners
Mr. Desai returns to DaVita HealthCare Partners after more than two years serving as CEO of the University of Southern California (USC) Medical Group and Ambulatory Services.
Mr. Desai earned his bachelor's and medical degrees at Brown University and his master's degree in public health at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. He completed an internal medicine residency and nephrology fellowship at the University of California San Francisco.
Mr. Desai has held faculty appointments at the Stanford School of Medicine and the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He currently serves as associate clinical professor of medicine at Keck School of Medicine at USC. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
More inside POST