Amar Desai returns to DaVita HealthCare Partners
Mr. Desai returns to DaVita HealthCare Partners after more than two years serving as CEO of the University of Southern California (USC) Medical Group and Ambulatory Services.
Mr. Desai earned his bachelor's and medical degrees at Brown University and his master's degree in public health at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. He completed an internal medicine residency and nephrology fellowship at the University of California San Francisco.
Mr. Desai has held faculty appointments at the Stanford School of Medicine and the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He currently serves as associate clinical professor of medicine at Keck School of Medicine at USC. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
More inside POST
Logitech Q1 2018 sales up 13 percent Earnings