AMAG Technology appoints new president
Mr. Takahashi began at AMAG in February 2015.
Prior to AMAG, Mr. Takahashi was the Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing at Quantum Secure where he reorganized the sales, business development and marketing teams to help increase the global pipeline and revenue growth.
He began his career in 1995 at Sensormatic Corporation before moving to ADT Security Services where he progressed through the company for 15 years to Group Director, Integrated Solutions Sales. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST