AMAG Technology appoints new president
Mr. Takahashi began at AMAG in February 2015.
Prior to AMAG, Mr. Takahashi was the Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing at Quantum Secure where he reorganized the sales, business development and marketing teams to help increase the global pipeline and revenue growth.
He began his career in 1995 at Sensormatic Corporation before moving to ADT Security Services where he progressed through the company for 15 years to Group Director, Integrated Solutions Sales. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
More inside POST