AMAG Technology appoints new president
Mr. Takahashi began at AMAG in February 2015.
Prior to AMAG, Mr. Takahashi was the Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing at Quantum Secure where he reorganized the sales, business development and marketing teams to help increase the global pipeline and revenue growth.
He began his career in 1995 at Sensormatic Corporation before moving to ADT Security Services where he progressed through the company for 15 years to Group Director, Integrated Solutions Sales. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST