AMAG Pharmaceuticals appoints VP, market access & corporate accounts
Mr. Stanton brings to AMAG more than 30 years of experience, most recently serving at AstraZeneca as the head of market access optimization since 2015 and the head of the U.S. diabetes market access function since 2013.
From 2007 to 2013, Mr. Stanton served as the vice president for market access and reimbursement for Medimmune, Inc., an AstraZeneca Biologics Division.
Prior to that, he served in a variety of corporate accounts and sales roles at a number of pharmaceutical companies.
Mr. Stanton holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Castleton State College, Vermont. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST