AMAG Pharmaceuticals appoints VP, market access & corporate accounts
Mr. Stanton brings to AMAG more than 30 years of experience, most recently serving at AstraZeneca as the head of market access optimization since 2015 and the head of the U.S. diabetes market access function since 2013.
From 2007 to 2013, Mr. Stanton served as the vice president for market access and reimbursement for Medimmune, Inc., an AstraZeneca Biologics Division.
Prior to that, he served in a variety of corporate accounts and sales roles at a number of pharmaceutical companies.
Mr. Stanton holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Castleton State College, Vermont. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST