AMAG Pharmaceuticals appoints Brian Kelley to board
Prior to his role at Keurig, Mr. Kelley served as president of Coca-Cola Refreshments, the company’s North American operating business unit.
Mr. Kelley also served as the president and chief executive officer of SIRVA, Inc., a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company. Under his leadership, SIRVA went public in 2003.
Mr. Kelley began his career at Procter & Gamble holding various sales and brand management positions, followed by roles of increasing responsibility at Ford Motor Company and General Electric Company.
Mr. Kelley received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the College of the Holy Cross. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Corero promotes Andrew Lloyd to executive role
- Visal Leng named president and CEO, Asia Pacific, GE Oil & Gas
- Veristat appoints James Roach as chief medical officer
- Dynatrace appoints Kevin Burns as CFO
- Deciphera appoints Christopher J. Morl as chief business officer
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership