ALX Uranium appoints Warren Stanyer as chairman
Mr. Stanyer is currently a Director of ALX Uranium Corp. and is a mineral exploration industry executive with over 20 years of experience in Canadian public company administration.
Previous appointments include: Officer of Pioneer Metals Corporation, Officer of UEX Corporation, Officer and Director of Northern Continental Resources, Director of Alpha Minerals, and Director of Eureka Resources Inc.
ALX also announced the appointment of Patrick Groening, CPA, CA as Chief Financial Officer, and Christina Boddy as Corporate Secretary of the Company.
Mr. Groening's previous roles with public companies include serving as CFO for both Strathmore Minerals Corp. and Fission Energy Corp. for more than nine years combined.
Ms. Boddy is a member of the Canadian Society of Corporate Secretaries and has acted as Corporate Secretary for a number of public companies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST