Altyn appoints Neil Herbert as executive deputy chairman
Mr. Herbert has worked in the resource sector since joining Antofagasta in the 1990s. He was subsequently appointed as a senior executive at Brancote Holdings, International Molybdenum, UraMin and also Polo Resources where he was both Chairman and Managing Director.
Mr. Herbert is currently Chairman of Helium One Ltd and Siderian Capital Resources and is also a non-executive Director of Concepta, IronRidge Resources, Kemin Resources, Waratah Resources Limited and, since February 2016, Altyn.
Prior to joining the resource sector Mr. Herbert worked for PwC and he is a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Kazakhstan
- Kazkom appoints Marc Holtzman as CEO
- Kazkom appoints David Mashuri as MD
- Sergey Yeltsov appointed as acting CEO of Kazkommertsbank
- Kazkom appoints Nikara Salikhova as managing director
- Kazkom appoints Abay Iskandirov as CEO
More inside POST