Altivia appoints Frank Hayes as CFO
Mr. Hayes’ assignments at DuPont have included chief financial officer for DuPont Sustainable Solutions, global finance manager for DuPont Building Innovations, and global finance and planning manager for DuPont Fluoropolymers, all based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Mr. Hayes also spent four years in Singapore as a finance manager for the Dow-DuPont Elastomers Joint Venture.
Earlier in his career, he worked as a line manufacturing supervisor at DuPont’s Coatings Plant in Moberly, Missouri.
Mr. Hayes holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Management Information Systems and an MBA with a concentration in Production Management, both from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
He will replace the company’s current CFO, Fred Stahelin, who is retiring after 16 years of service with the company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST
KKR & Co. acquires USI for $4.3 billion Companies