Altivia appoints Frank Hayes as CFO
Mr. Hayes’ assignments at DuPont have included chief financial officer for DuPont Sustainable Solutions, global finance manager for DuPont Building Innovations, and global finance and planning manager for DuPont Fluoropolymers, all based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Mr. Hayes also spent four years in Singapore as a finance manager for the Dow-DuPont Elastomers Joint Venture.
Earlier in his career, he worked as a line manufacturing supervisor at DuPont’s Coatings Plant in Moberly, Missouri.
Mr. Hayes holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Management Information Systems and an MBA with a concentration in Production Management, both from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
He will replace the company’s current CFO, Fred Stahelin, who is retiring after 16 years of service with the company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST