Altenex names Connie Sasala as director of strategic solutions
Prior to joining Altenex, Ms. Sasala served as the chief sustainability officer of a consulting firm to Fortune 500 clients in every sector of the economy.
Before her chief sustainability officer role, Ms. Sasala served as a senior scientist in major hazardous waste management firms, where she worked with numerous high-profile transnational corporate clients to create leading-edge sustainability programs.
She also held a position as the director of the Policy and Technology Innovations Division at U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Ms. Sasala holds both an M.S. and B.A. in geology and earth science from Miami University.
She is also the author of numerous publications; holds carbon-related accreditations from the Climate Registry, California Air Resources Board, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection and British Columbia; and serves on the advisory boards for the Association of Climate Change Officers and Cleveland 2030 District. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST