Alsu Nazyrova joins MD Medical Group board
Ms. Nazyrova has extensive experience in healthcare and the regional development of medical facilities. She currently serves as the director for Mother and Child Urals region and CEO of Mother and Child Ufa hospital. In 2009, Ms. Nazyrova became the head of the Ufa clinic, which in 2011 entered the Group.
Prior to that, she specialised in the promotion of hospital medical products for women's health at Schering Plough and was a professor in the field of social medicine.
Ms. Nazyrova graduated from Bashkir State Medical University with a specialization in Paediatrics, and later completed her post-graduate studies in Social Hygiene and Healthcare Management. She is a member of the Russian and European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Russia
- Sistema appoints Alexey Guryev as vice president
- Amur Minerals appoints non-executive director
- Severstal appoints Alexander Shevelev as CEO
- Vitaly Ivanov acting chief of Interregional Siberia
- Cherkizovo appoints John Ross as COO
More inside POST
Renault caught in ‘emissiongate’ scandal Companies