Alstom appoints SVP of its Asia-Pacific region
In this role, Mr. Beaudoin will also become a member of Alstom’s Executive Committee.
Mr. Beaudoin will lead the Asia-Pacific region which includes 12 active markets covering India, Australia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Taiwan, Korea and the Philippines.
Mr. Beaudoin joined the Alstom Group in Paris, France in 2007.
Prior to his current appointment, he was the Managing Director of the Rolling Stock (RS) business for Alstom Transport Asia-Pacific.
Before moving to Asia-Pacific, he was acting as SVP Finance for the Alstom Transport sector. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Eyevensys appoints Ronald R. Buggage as chief medical officer
- Schneider Electric appoints new vice president
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
More inside POST