Alset appoints Gennen McDowall as chairman of the board
Throughout his career, Mr. McDowall has held senior positions at major mining companies and has been a director of several public mining companies.
Mr. McDowall is a geophysicist with over 40 years of international mining exploration experience. He holds a first-class honours degree in Geophysics from the University of British Columbia.
He has worked for both major and junior mining companies since 1974, including Anglo American Corporation. His experience includes exploration for uranium, diamonds, base and precious metals.
Mr. McDowall also has extensive experience in corporate governance through his work with several publicly listed junior mining companies.
In addition to the appointment of Mr. McDowall to the Board of Directors, the Company has also appointed Allan Barry Laboucan, Company President and CEO, to serve as Director. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
More inside POST
Merck Q1 Non-GAAP EPS $0.88 Earnings