Alset appoints Gennen McDowall as chairman of the board
Throughout his career, Mr. McDowall has held senior positions at major mining companies and has been a director of several public mining companies.
Mr. McDowall is a geophysicist with over 40 years of international mining exploration experience. He holds a first-class honours degree in Geophysics from the University of British Columbia.
He has worked for both major and junior mining companies since 1974, including Anglo American Corporation. His experience includes exploration for uranium, diamonds, base and precious metals.
Mr. McDowall also has extensive experience in corporate governance through his work with several publicly listed junior mining companies.
In addition to the appointment of Mr. McDowall to the Board of Directors, the Company has also appointed Allan Barry Laboucan, Company President and CEO, to serve as Director. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
More inside POST
Thomson Reuters to employ in Virginia Companies