Alrosa announces Elena Gangalo as new VP
In 1993–2008, Ms. Gangalo, Honored Economist of the Russian Federation, worked for government agencies and non-governmental organizations, including the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation (Minprirody of Russia).
In 2008–2011, she was a Deputy Director of the Department of Economy and Finance at the Minprirody of Russia. Since July 2011, she was a Deputy Head of the Federal Service on Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring.
From September 9, 2015, until her new appointment, she was a Deputy Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation.
By the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation, for labor achievements and many years of dedicated work, Ms. Gangalo was awarded the Order of Friendship, Honorary Diploma of the Government of the Russian Federation, and other awards. She is Class 2 Active State Advisor of the Russian Federation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Russia
- X5 Retail Group appoints Svetlana Demyashkevich as CFO
- Sistema appoints Alexey Guryev as vice president
- Amur Minerals appoints non-executive director
- Severstal appoints Alexander Shevelev as CEO
- Vitaly Ivanov acting chief of Interregional Siberia
More inside POST