Aloysius Lee Tse Sang to join Millennium & Copthorne Hotels
Mr. Lee's management career spans the Leisure, Information Technology, Telecommunications and Real Estate sectors.
He is currently CEO of South Beach Consortium Pte Ltd., a joint venture established by City Developments Limited and other parties to create a mixed use real estate development in Singapore, which is scheduled to be completed in 2015.
Prior to that, Mr. Lee held senior leadership positions at a number of companies, including one of China's leading real estate groups, Shui On Land, Hong Kong Telecom, Star Cruises and Singapore Airlines.
Mr. Lee is a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, and holds management qualifications from Harvard University, the University of Hong Kong and the University of Hawaii. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Commerzbank stock dips on Q2 loss Earnings