Alnylam Pharma appoints Pushkal Garg as CMO
Dr. Garg joined Alnylam in late 2014 with over 15 years of experience in early and late-stage clinical drug development, including at Bristol-Myers Squibb and Millennium Pharmaceuticals.
During his tenure at BMS, he was responsible for the development and successful global approvals of several medicines in the Immunoscience therapeutic area.
Dr. Garg received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Berkeley, and an M.D. from the University of California, San Francisco.
Dr. Garg completed residency training in Internal Medicine at UCSF, was a research fellow at Johns Hopkins University, and served on the faculty of Harvard Medical School and the Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston prior to joining industry. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Intellia Therapeutics appoints two directors
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
More inside POST