Alnylam Pharma appoints Pushkal Garg as CMO
Dr. Garg joined Alnylam in late 2014 with over 15 years of experience in early and late-stage clinical drug development, including at Bristol-Myers Squibb and Millennium Pharmaceuticals.
During his tenure at BMS, he was responsible for the development and successful global approvals of several medicines in the Immunoscience therapeutic area.
Dr. Garg received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Berkeley, and an M.D. from the University of California, San Francisco.
Dr. Garg completed residency training in Internal Medicine at UCSF, was a research fellow at Johns Hopkins University, and served on the faculty of Harvard Medical School and the Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston prior to joining industry. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST
Hudson's Bay Company to cut 2,000 jobs Companies