Alnylam Pharma appoints Pushkal Garg as CMO
Dr. Garg joined Alnylam in late 2014 with over 15 years of experience in early and late-stage clinical drug development, including at Bristol-Myers Squibb and Millennium Pharmaceuticals.
During his tenure at BMS, he was responsible for the development and successful global approvals of several medicines in the Immunoscience therapeutic area.
Dr. Garg received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Berkeley, and an M.D. from the University of California, San Francisco.
Dr. Garg completed residency training in Internal Medicine at UCSF, was a research fellow at Johns Hopkins University, and served on the faculty of Harvard Medical School and the Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston prior to joining industry. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST
GDP up 0.6% in euro area Economy