Ally Financial names William H. Cary to board
Mr. Cary served at GE for 29 years and has held several leadership positions in consumer and wholesale finance, as well as in the areas of finance, risk and capital markets.
Prior to his retirement in 2015, Mr. Cary served as president and chief operating officer at GE Capital. Before this role, he was president and chief executive officer of GE Money in London.
He currently serves on the public company boards of BRP, Inc. and Rush Enterprises, Inc.
The company also announced that Cerberus Capital Management's Stephen A. Feinberg has stepped down from the board, effective June 22, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Rockwell Medical appoints John G. Cooper to board
- Penske Automotive Group appoints Greg Smith as director
- Neogen appoints John Adent as CEO
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Olaf Bongwald president AAM Driveline – Europe
- Bruk Herbst joins Zomedica Pharmaceuticals as CCO
More inside POST