Ally Financial names William H. Cary to board
Mr. Cary served at GE for 29 years and has held several leadership positions in consumer and wholesale finance, as well as in the areas of finance, risk and capital markets.
Prior to his retirement in 2015, Mr. Cary served as president and chief operating officer at GE Capital. Before this role, he was president and chief executive officer of GE Money in London.
He currently serves on the public company boards of BRP, Inc. and Rush Enterprises, Inc.
The company also announced that Cerberus Capital Management's Stephen A. Feinberg has stepped down from the board, effective June 22, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Ford appoints Lynn Vojvodich to board
- Meritor adds David C. Parry to board
- Rockwell Medical appoints David Domzalski to board
- Greg Creed joins Whirlpool board of directors
- Wolverine appoints Todd Spaletto to head outdoor and life
More inside POST