Ally Financial names William H. Cary to board
Mr. Cary served at GE for 29 years and has held several leadership positions in consumer and wholesale finance, as well as in the areas of finance, risk and capital markets.
Prior to his retirement in 2015, Mr. Cary served as president and chief operating officer at GE Capital. Before this role, he was president and chief executive officer of GE Money in London.
He currently serves on the public company boards of BRP, Inc. and Rush Enterprises, Inc.
The company also announced that Cerberus Capital Management's Stephen A. Feinberg has stepped down from the board, effective June 22, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- InfuSystem Holdings appoints Gregg Lehman as executive chairman
- Cooper-Standard Holdings appoints Molly P. Zhang to board
- MiraMed Global Services appoints Fred Fazio as CFO
- Dow and DuPont announce board of directors for DowDuPont
- Diplomat Pharmacy appoints Atul Kavthekar as CFO
More inside POST