Allot Communications appoints Alberto Sessa as CFO
Prior to joining Allot, since 2009, Mr. Sessa served as the CFO of Flash Networks, a provider of optimization solutions.
Prior to joining Flash, between 2007 and 2009 Mr. Sessa served as the CFO of ARA Minerals. He also served as Vice President, Finance at Amdocs Management Ltd. between 2000 and 2007.
Between 1996 and 1999, Mr. Sessa served as Group Corporate CFO at a privately held international group of companies.
Mr. Sessa holds a B.A. in Statistics and Economics and an M.B.A both from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
He will replace Shmuel Arvatz, Allot’s current CFO, who is leaving to become the CFO of a privately-held company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Enzymotec appoints Erez Israeli as CEO
- Teva names Yitzhak Peterburg interim president and CEO
- Radcom appoints Rami Amit as CTO
- Clal Biotechnology Industries elects Julian Adams as president
- Perion Network appoints Doron Gerstel as CEO
More inside POST