Allot Communications appoints Alberto Sessa as CFO
Prior to joining Allot, since 2009, Mr. Sessa served as the CFO of Flash Networks, a provider of optimization solutions.
Prior to joining Flash, between 2007 and 2009 Mr. Sessa served as the CFO of ARA Minerals. He also served as Vice President, Finance at Amdocs Management Ltd. between 2000 and 2007.
Between 1996 and 1999, Mr. Sessa served as Group Corporate CFO at a privately held international group of companies.
Mr. Sessa holds a B.A. in Statistics and Economics and an M.B.A both from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
He will replace Shmuel Arvatz, Allot’s current CFO, who is leaving to become the CFO of a privately-held company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Teva appoints Kåre Schultz as CEO
- Immune Pharma appoints Tony Fiorino as COO
- Enzymotec appoints Dror Israel as CFO
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler as CEO
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals names David Domzalski as CEO
More inside POST