Allied Minds appoints Jill Smith as interim CEO
Ms. Smith has served as a Non-Executive Director of Allied Minds since January 2016 and has a successful track record over 25 years of leading public and private businesses in the technology and information services sector, including 16 years operating as a CEO.
Most recently, Ms. Smith served as Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of DigitalGlobe, including through its successful IPO in 2009.
Among other roles, Ms. Smith also previously served as: President and CEO of eDial, a voice-over IP collaboration company, from start-up to sale of the business to Alcatel in 2004; COO of Micron Electronics, a PC manufacturer; and founder and Managing Partner of Treacy & Company, a strategy consulting and boutique investment firm.
Ms. Smith began her career as a consultant at Bain & Company in London and Boston, where she became a Partner.
She holds a Master of Science degree in Business Administration from the MIT Sloan School of Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST