Alliant Energy names Dirk Mahling VP, technology
Mr. Mahling has a broad and successful background of implementation, innovation and executive leadership both inside and outside the energy industry.
Since 2012, he has served as Chief Information Officer at Seattle City Light.
Previous positions include: Senior Vice President, Alstom Grid North America; Vice President, Operations Technology, Constellation Energy; and has had leadership roles in two start-ups and consulting positions with Ernst & Young and A.T. Kearney.
Mr. Mahling earned a Ph.D. in Computer and Information Science in 1990 from the University of Massachusetts. He also has a master's degree in industrial psychology from the Brunswick Institute of Technology in Germany. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- King Juice Company names David Klavsons as CEO
- Rockwell Automation promotes Blake D. Moret to chairman
- Douglas Dynamics promotes CFO Robert McCormick to COO
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
More inside POST
Alibaba Q1 profit surges 96 percent Earnings
Renren Q2 net revenues jumped 55.4% Earnings