Alliance Trust names independent non-executive director
Ms. Dobie has had a successful career in marketing and client service in asset management companies, most recently running her own marketing consultancy for ten years until 2015. From 2001 - 2005 Ms. Dobie was at GAM (formerly Global Asset Management) as Group Head of Marketing and served on the Executive Business Committee.
Prior to that, from 1993 - 2001, she had a number of roles at Barclays Global Investors, including Head of Marketing. Ms. Dobie's early career includes 15 years as a financial journalist, her last role being City Editor at The Independent for three years.
Ms. Dobie is currently a non-executive director of Aberdeen New Thai Investment Trust PLC, F&C Capital and Income Investment Trust PLC and Schroder UK Mid Cap Fund PLC. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Navistar Q1 net loss $62 million Earnings