Alliance Trust names independent non-executive director
Ms. Dobie has had a successful career in marketing and client service in asset management companies, most recently running her own marketing consultancy for ten years until 2015. From 2001 - 2005 Ms. Dobie was at GAM (formerly Global Asset Management) as Group Head of Marketing and served on the Executive Business Committee.
Prior to that, from 1993 - 2001, she had a number of roles at Barclays Global Investors, including Head of Marketing. Ms. Dobie's early career includes 15 years as a financial journalist, her last role being City Editor at The Independent for three years.
Ms. Dobie is currently a non-executive director of Aberdeen New Thai Investment Trust PLC, F&C Capital and Income Investment Trust PLC and Schroder UK Mid Cap Fund PLC. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST