Allergan adds Adriane Brown to board
Ms. Brown is currently President and Chief Operating Officer of Intellectual Ventures LLC, a private global invention company focused on providing access to valuable patents and invention related services.
Ms. Brown has served on the Board of Directors of Harman International Industries, Inc. since June 2013, where she is a member of the Compensation Committee and the Technology and Innovation Committee.
Separately, Allergan announced that Michael R. Gallagher will be retiring from its Board of Directors, and therefore will not stand for re-election at the 2017 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
Mr. Gallagher has served as a director since March 2015. He previously served on the Allergan, Inc. Board of Directors from 1998 until Allergan, Inc. was acquired by Actavis plc.
In 2004, Mr. Gallagher retired as Chief Executive Officer and as a Director of Playtex Products, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
More inside POST