Allegiance Bancshares appoints Paul Egge as EVP and CFO
Mr. Egge brings more than 13 years of financial services experience to Allegiance, predominantly as an investment banker focused on strategic and capital markets advisory services.
Most recently, Mr. Egge served as Senior Vice President, Director of Capital Planning and Corporate Development at Cadence Bank, an asset regional bank.
Prior to joining Cadence, Mr. Egge served in various roles of increasing responsibility at Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Ryan Beck & Company, and FBR & Co. (formerly Friedman, Billings, Ramsey Group, Inc.).
He graduated Cum Laude with a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Finance from The College of William & Mary and holds a Master of Business Administration from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Steven F. Retzloff, Chairman of Allegiance Bank and President of Allegiance Bancshares, Inc., will relinquish his interim Chief Financial Officer position. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST