Mr. Ekstedt is currently CFO at the Swedish high-tech company Mycronic, and he has been in that position since 2012.
He has previously held several positions as CFO, among others, Selecta, Group4 Securicor and Siemens Business Services.
Mr. Ekstedt will succeed Stefan Rinaldo who will continue within the Alimak Group as COO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST
Negin Khodro to introduce new Megane Companies