Algonquin Power & Utilities adds D. Randy Laney to board
Mr. Laney brings over 30 years of management and capital markets experience as well as strategic and operational experience within the regulated energy utility sector.
Mr. Laney joined the Board of Directors of The Empire District Electric Company in 2003 and served as the Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board from 2008 to 2009 and Non-Executive Chairman of the Board from 2009 to 2016.
Mr. Laney has held numerous senior level positions with both public and private companies during his career, including 23 years with Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. in various executive positions including Vice President of Finance, Benefits and Risk Management and Vice President of Finance and Treasurer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
More inside POST
Old Mutual full year profits up 1% Earnings