Alexion Pharmaceuticals appoints Ludwig N. Hantson as CEO
Dr. Hantson most recently served as President and CEO of Baxalta, a spin-off as a public company from Baxter.
Prior to his roles at Baxalta and Baxter BioScience, Dr. Hantson held several leadership roles during his decade-long tenure at Novartis from 2001-2010, including CEO of Novartis Pharma North America, CEO of Novartis Europe, and President of Novartis Pharma Canada.
Dr. Hantsone began his career at Smith & Nephew and subsequently served in increasing roles of responsibility in marketing, and research and development at Johnson & Johnson from 1988-2001.
Dr. Hantson received his Ph.D. in motor rehabilitation and physical therapy, Master’s degree in physical education, and a certification in high secondary education, all from the University of Louvain in Belgium. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
- Genesee & Wyoming appoints John Hellman as chairman
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
More inside POST
Alibaba Q4 revenue increased 60% Earnings