Alex Zoghlin to join Hyatt as global head of data
Mr. Zoghlin moves into the newly created position three years after joining Hyatt as the global head of technology.
A lifelong entrepreneur, he is the founder of five technology companies, including Orbitz, for which he also served as chief technology officer.
Prior to entering the private sector, Mr. Zoghlin spent four years in the U.S. Navy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Kemper appoints Susan D. Whiting as director
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership