Alex Zoghlin to join Hyatt as global head of data
Mr. Zoghlin moves into the newly created position three years after joining Hyatt as the global head of technology.
A lifelong entrepreneur, he is the founder of five technology companies, including Orbitz, for which he also served as chief technology officer.
Prior to entering the private sector, Mr. Zoghlin spent four years in the U.S. Navy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
More inside POST