Aldeyra appoints Richard H. Douglas to board
Dr. Douglas is the former Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, Genzyme Corporation.
From 1989 to 2011, the year Genzyme was acquired by Sanofi (now Sanofi Genzyme), Dr. Douglas led Genzyme Corporation's Corporate Development team, and was involved in numerous acquisitions, licenses, financings, joint ventures, and strategic alliances.
Prior to his work at Genzyme Corporation, Dr. Douglas served in science and corporate development capacities at Integrated Genetics.
Dr. Douglas holds a B.S. in chemistry from the University of Michigan, a Ph.D. in biochemistry from the University of California, Berkeley and was a postdoctoral fellow in Leroy Hood's laboratory at the California Institute of Technology.
Dr. Douglas currently serves on the University of Michigan Technology Transfer National Advisory Board and as a member of the Board of Directors of Novavax, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXi Pharmaceuticals appoints Jonathan Freeman as director
- Corero promotes Andrew Lloyd to executive role
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals appoints Brian Kelley to board
- Visal Leng named president and CEO, Asia Pacific, GE Oil & Gas
- Veristat appoints James Roach as chief medical officer
More inside POST
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership
Aviva H1 profit surges, premiums up Earnings