Aldermore Group director Neil Cochrane steps down
Mr. Cochrane joined the Board as a Non-Executive Director in September 2014. His involvement with Aldermore dates back to May 2010, when he joined AnaCap Financial Partners LLP’s Business Services team.
Mr. Cochrane brings eight years strategic financial services experience to this role. He started his career as a consultant at Oliver Wyman Financial Services in 2006 where he was involved in a broad range of projects for banking and insurance clients.
Mr. Cochrane's assignments covered clients in the UK, Europe and the U.S. and were predominately focused on new business launches, strategy development, M&A and risk management.
Mr. Cochrane graduated from the University of Nottingham in 2006 with a BA (Hons) in Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST