Aldermore Group director Neil Cochrane steps down
Mr. Cochrane joined the Board as a Non-Executive Director in September 2014. His involvement with Aldermore dates back to May 2010, when he joined AnaCap Financial Partners LLP’s Business Services team.
Mr. Cochrane brings eight years strategic financial services experience to this role. He started his career as a consultant at Oliver Wyman Financial Services in 2006 where he was involved in a broad range of projects for banking and insurance clients.
Mr. Cochrane's assignments covered clients in the UK, Europe and the U.S. and were predominately focused on new business launches, strategy development, M&A and risk management.
Mr. Cochrane graduated from the University of Nottingham in 2006 with a BA (Hons) in Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST