Aldermore Group appoints Chris Patrick as director
Mr. Patrick has also been appointed as a member of the Risk Committee and the Corporate Governance & Nomination Committee, and as a Non-Executive Director of Aldermore Bank.
Mr. Patrick is a Partner at AnaCap Financial Partners LLP and brings over 25 years' experience of financial services to the Board.
Mr. Patrick joined AnaCap in 2009 and heads the Risk & Liability Management Team, which assists the AnaCap Funds in funding, liquidity management, and monitoring key credit and market risks relating to their portfolio investments.
He previously held roles at Lehman Brothers International, Credit Suisse First Boston, Nomura International and Goldman Sachs. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
Ghana bans exports of rosewood Politics