Aldermore Group appoints Chris Patrick as director
Mr. Patrick has also been appointed as a member of the Risk Committee and the Corporate Governance & Nomination Committee, and as a Non-Executive Director of Aldermore Bank.
Mr. Patrick is a Partner at AnaCap Financial Partners LLP and brings over 25 years' experience of financial services to the Board.
Mr. Patrick joined AnaCap in 2009 and heads the Risk & Liability Management Team, which assists the AnaCap Funds in funding, liquidity management, and monitoring key credit and market risks relating to their portfolio investments.
He previously held roles at Lehman Brothers International, Credit Suisse First Boston, Nomura International and Goldman Sachs. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST