Aldermore Group appoints Chris Patrick as director
Mr. Patrick has also been appointed as a member of the Risk Committee and the Corporate Governance & Nomination Committee, and as a Non-Executive Director of Aldermore Bank.
Mr. Patrick is a Partner at AnaCap Financial Partners LLP and brings over 25 years' experience of financial services to the Board.
Mr. Patrick joined AnaCap in 2009 and heads the Risk & Liability Management Team, which assists the AnaCap Funds in funding, liquidity management, and monitoring key credit and market risks relating to their portfolio investments.
He previously held roles at Lehman Brothers International, Credit Suisse First Boston, Nomura International and Goldman Sachs. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership