Aldermore Group appoints Chris Patrick as director
Mr. Patrick has also been appointed as a member of the Risk Committee and the Corporate Governance & Nomination Committee, and as a Non-Executive Director of Aldermore Bank.
Mr. Patrick is a Partner at AnaCap Financial Partners LLP and brings over 25 years' experience of financial services to the Board.
Mr. Patrick joined AnaCap in 2009 and heads the Risk & Liability Management Team, which assists the AnaCap Funds in funding, liquidity management, and monitoring key credit and market risks relating to their portfolio investments.
He previously held roles at Lehman Brothers International, Credit Suisse First Boston, Nomura International and Goldman Sachs. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST