Alcatel names Wayne White as VP, sales for North America
Mr. White has more than 25 years of experience in sales and marketing. He joins Alcatel from Toronto-based Kobo, the largest global competitor to Amazon Kindle, where he served as Executive President Sales & Marketing.
Prior to Kobo, Mr. White held various positions at Motorola, most recently serving as Corporate Vice President and Elected Officer responsible for global enterprise sales.
He has also held positions at Verizon Wireless, AT&T Ameritech and General Electric.
Mr. White earned a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters of Science in Telecommunications from the University of Pittsburgh.
He also holds a Masters of Business Administration in Marketing from Case Western Reserve University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
EasyJet posts wider loss in H1 Earnings