Alcatel names Wayne White as VP, sales for North America
Mr. White has more than 25 years of experience in sales and marketing. He joins Alcatel from Toronto-based Kobo, the largest global competitor to Amazon Kindle, where he served as Executive President Sales & Marketing.
Prior to Kobo, Mr. White held various positions at Motorola, most recently serving as Corporate Vice President and Elected Officer responsible for global enterprise sales.
He has also held positions at Verizon Wireless, AT&T Ameritech and General Electric.
Mr. White earned a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters of Science in Telecommunications from the University of Pittsburgh.
He also holds a Masters of Business Administration in Marketing from Case Western Reserve University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
More inside POST