Alcatel names Wayne White as VP, sales for North America
Mr. White has more than 25 years of experience in sales and marketing. He joins Alcatel from Toronto-based Kobo, the largest global competitor to Amazon Kindle, where he served as Executive President Sales & Marketing.
Prior to Kobo, Mr. White held various positions at Motorola, most recently serving as Corporate Vice President and Elected Officer responsible for global enterprise sales.
He has also held positions at Verizon Wireless, AT&T Ameritech and General Electric.
Mr. White earned a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters of Science in Telecommunications from the University of Pittsburgh.
He also holds a Masters of Business Administration in Marketing from Case Western Reserve University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST