Albertsons Companies names VP, communications and public affairs
Ms. Wilcox is an 18-year veteran of Albertsons, and for the last ten years has served in both internal communications and public relations roles for the company.
Ms. Wilcox joined Albertsons in 1998 as an editor, and held positions of increasing responsibility, including executive liaison to the Board of Directors, Training Director for Albertson’s, Inc., and Training and Communications Director for two former subsidiaries of Albertson’s, Inc. which were operated separately from the company.
Ms. Wilcox accepted a role as Southwest Division Communications and Public Affairs Director with Albertson’s LLC in 2006.
She was named Vice President of Communications and Public Affairs for Albertson’s LLC in 2013 following the acquisition of stores from SUPERVALU.
Ms. Wilcox graduated from Idaho State University with a Bachelor’s degree in English Literature. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Idaho
- Wabash National appoints Brent Yeagy as president, COO
- Timberline appoints chief financial officer
- Frontier names area GM for Idaho, Montana and Utah
- Timberline Resources director William M. Sheriff resigns
- Micron Technology names Trevor Schulze as CIO
More inside POST