Albemarle promotes CEO Luke Kissam to chairman
An industry veteran with over twenty years of experience, Mr. Kissam joined Albemarle as Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary in 2003.
Since that time, he has held several roles of increasing responsibility.
Most recently, he served as Senior Vice President, Manufacturing and Law, and Corporate Secretary and was named Executive Vice President in May 2009.
Mr. Kissam graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor's degree in English from The Citadel in 1986 and graduated magna cum laude from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 1989. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Louisiana
- Stone Energy appoints James M. Trimble as interim CEO
- First NBC appoints Carl Chaney as CEO
- First NBC Bank Holding appoints two interim officers
- Andrea Coughlin Rowley to lead Entergy human resources
- Amedisys vice chairman, CFO, to retire
More inside POST